Thanks to YourOwnHomeStore.com for the recipe!
What you need:
- 1 cup Tomato Powder
- 7 cups warm water
- 1/2 cup Freeze Dried Onion
- 2 cups Freeze Dried Tomato Dices
- 2 T. Sugar
- 3 T. Chicken Bouillon
- 2 T. THRIVE Orchard Apple Drink Powder
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 T. dried parsley
- 1 T. dried basil
- 6 T. THRIVE Instant Milk Powder
- 1 1/2 cups water
What to do:
- Fill a large pot with 7 cups warm water
- Whisk tomato powder into water
- Add onion, tomato dices, sugar, bouillon. Mix well.
- Add lots of freshly ground black pepper. Stir to combine and heat almost to boiling.
- Add drink powder, and vinegar, then parsley and basil.
- In a separate bowl, mix milk powder and 1 1/2 cups water until dissolved.
- Remove soup from heat and slowly add the milk to the soup. Stir it all together.
- Top with a bit more black pepper and enjoy!