Thanks to SpicyVegan for the recipe!
2.5 cups THRIVE Lentils
1/3 cup THRIVE Green Onions
1/4 cup THRIVE celery
1 bay leaf
10 cups water
1/4 cup THRIVE carrots
1 cup THRIVE potato dices
1/2 teas. Thrive Life Chef’s Blend Seasoning
1-3 tbsp. Thrive Life Chicken Bouillon
1 teas. salt
2 drops basil essential oil (ask me how to order some!)
1 tbsp. lemon juice
1. Sort and rinse lentils.
2. Combine all ingredients except lemon juice in a 5- to 6- quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 2 hours on high.
3. Remove the bay leaf. Just before serving, stir in lemon juice. Taste and adjust seasoning.
Serves 18 cups
Thanks to YourOwnHomeStore.com for the recipe!
What you need:
What to do:
- Fill a large pot with 7 cups warm water
- Whisk tomato powder into water
- Add onion, tomato dices, sugar, bouillon. Mix well.
- Add lots of freshly ground black pepper. Stir to combine and heat almost to boiling.
- Add drink powder, and vinegar, then parsley and basil.
- In a separate bowl, mix milk powder and 1 1/2 cups water until dissolved.
- Remove soup from heat and slowly add the milk to the soup. Stir it all together.
- Top with a bit more black pepper and enjoy!
½ cup of Thrive Life Sausage Crumbles 2 – 3 Tbsp. Taco Seasoning Mix
½ cup of Thrive Life Ground Beef 1 – 2 Tbsp. Cumin
¼ cup of Thrive Life Onions ¼ cup Thrive Life Sour Cream Powder
1 cup of Instant Thrive LifeBlack Beans ¼ cup Thrive Life Tomato Powder
1/3 cup of Thrive Life Corn ¼ cup Thrive Life Cheese Blend
3 – 4 Tbsp. Mixed Dehydrated Thrive Peppers 1 Tbsp. Thrive Life Cilantro
2 – 3 Tbsp. Thrive Life Green Chilies Seasoning
Put in Jar starting with Sausage ending with Cilantro.
Add contents of Jar to a about 6 cups of water (depending on how thick you like your soup). Whisk, bring to a boil and simmer for about 15 to 20 min. Serve with crackers