2 1/4 cup Thrive FD Tomato Dices
1/2 cup Thrive FD Sweet Corn
1/3 cup Thrive FD Chopped Onions
1.2 cup Thrive FD Green Chili Peppers
1/3 cup Thrive FD Red Bell Peppers
1/4 cup Thrive FD Cilantro
1/4 tsp. salt
1 tbsp Thrive Limeade drink mix (refreshed with 1tbsp water)
1/2 tsp cumin
1 tbsp hot sauce of your choice
1 3/4 cup water
Mix all ingredients together and stir well to refresh. Best if refrigerated for 2-3 hours before serving
You will need a one quart jar
1 cup Thrive chopped chicken
1/3 cup Thrive chopped (FD) onions
1/3 cup Thrive celery
2/3 cup water
dash of Thrive Chef’s choice blend
1/3 cup your choice of mayo
Pour dry food contents in jar along with 1/2 cup of water. Tumble in jar for 1 min then pour rest of water and a dash of Thrive Chef’s blend seasoning. Tumble for one min longer.
Pour into bowl add 1/3 mayo of your choice and stir. Serve on crackers, bread or croissants or eat as is!
Thanks to SpicyVegan for the recipe!
2.5 cups THRIVE Lentils
1/3 cup THRIVE Green Onions
1/4 cup THRIVE celery
1 bay leaf
10 cups water
1/4 cup THRIVE carrots
1 cup THRIVE potato dices
1/2 teas. Thrive Life Chef’s Blend Seasoning
1-3 tbsp. Thrive Life Chicken Bouillon
1 teas. salt
2 drops basil essential oil (ask me how to order some!)
1 tbsp. lemon juice
1. Sort and rinse lentils.
2. Combine all ingredients except lemon juice in a 5- to 6- quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 2 hours on high.
3. Remove the bay leaf. Just before serving, stir in lemon juice. Taste and adjust seasoning.
Serves 18 cups
Thanks to YourOwnHomeStore.com for the recipe!
What you need:
What to do:
- Fill a large pot with 7 cups warm water
- Whisk tomato powder into water
- Add onion, tomato dices, sugar, bouillon. Mix well.
- Add lots of freshly ground black pepper. Stir to combine and heat almost to boiling.
- Add drink powder, and vinegar, then parsley and basil.
- In a separate bowl, mix milk powder and 1 1/2 cups water until dissolved.
- Remove soup from heat and slowly add the milk to the soup. Stir it all together.
- Top with a bit more black pepper and enjoy!
1 Cup butter, room temperature
3/1/3 Cup Thrive Life Sugar Cookie
Mix 1 1/3 Cup Thrive Life Peanut
Flour 1⁄4 cup water
1. Add softened butter to a mixer and whip until light. Add eggs and mix until blended.
2. Add cookie mix and peanut flour and mix together. Add water and mix until dough forms.
3. Scoop onto greased cookie sheet and press with a fork. Sprinkle tops with sugar.
4. Bake at 350F for 9–10 minutes. Makes about 36 cookies
3⁄4 c Thrive Scrambled Egg mix or Whole Egg Powder
1 c thrive milk, reconstituted
1 1⁄3 c water
1⁄2 t thrive iodized salt
1 1⁄4 c thrive flour
1⁄2 c butter
1 t vanilla
Combine eggs, milk, water, and salt in blender and blend until fluffy. Tap in flour a little at a time, beating until well blended.
Preheat empty 9×13 pan in oven for 3–4 minutes. Melt butter in preheated pan, pour in egg mixture, and immediately return to oven. Bake for 25 minutes at 425⁰F.
Brush with melted butter and dust with powdered sugar before serving
½ cup (FD) Ground Beef
¼ cup (FD) Zucchini
1 cup (FD) Tomato Sauce (not tomato powder)
¼ cup (FD) Onions
2 Tbsp. Italian Seasoning
¼ cup (FD) Celery
2 Tbsp. garlic powder
½ cup (FD) Mushrooms
¼ cup (FD) Sausage Crumbles
½ cup (FD) Tomato Dices
Put in Jar starting with Ground Beef ending with Tomato Dices.
Boil 5 to 6 cups water, (depending on desired thickness) Add entire contents of jar and whisk until well blended. Simmer for about 10 to 15 min until vegetables and meat are fully rehydrated. Add more water if needed. Serve over cooked spaghetti or any pasta.