Thanks to SpicyVegan for the recipe!
2.5 cups THRIVE Lentils
1/3 cup THRIVE Green Onions
1/4 cup THRIVE celery
1 bay leaf
10 cups water
1/4 cup THRIVE carrots
1 cup THRIVE potato dices
1/2 teas. Thrive Life Chef’s Blend Seasoning
1-3 tbsp. Thrive Life Chicken Bouillon
1 teas. salt
2 drops basil essential oil (ask me how to order some!)
1 tbsp. lemon juice
1. Sort and rinse lentils.
2. Combine all ingredients except lemon juice in a 5- to 6- quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 2 hours on high.
3. Remove the bay leaf. Just before serving, stir in lemon juice. Taste and adjust seasoning.
Serves 18 cups
Thanks to YourOwnHomeStore.com for the recipe!
What you need:
What to do:
- Fill a large pot with 7 cups warm water
- Whisk tomato powder into water
- Add onion, tomato dices, sugar, bouillon. Mix well.
- Add lots of freshly ground black pepper. Stir to combine and heat almost to boiling.
- Add drink powder, and vinegar, then parsley and basil.
- In a separate bowl, mix milk powder and 1 1/2 cups water until dissolved.
- Remove soup from heat and slowly add the milk to the soup. Stir it all together.
- Top with a bit more black pepper and enjoy!
1 Cup butter, room temperature
3/1/3 Cup Thrive Life Sugar Cookie
Mix 1 1/3 Cup Thrive Life Peanut
Flour 1⁄4 cup water
1. Add softened butter to a mixer and whip until light. Add eggs and mix until blended.
2. Add cookie mix and peanut flour and mix together. Add water and mix until dough forms.
3. Scoop onto greased cookie sheet and press with a fork. Sprinkle tops with sugar.
4. Bake at 350F for 9–10 minutes. Makes about 36 cookies
1 cup Thrive Beef TVP or Ground Beef (reconstituted)
16 oz tomato sauce
1-2 cups Thrive corn
1-2 cups Green beans
Mashed Potatoes (I make 8 servings worth)
Shredded cheddar cheese
Heat oven to 350.
Heat beef in tomato sauce and add Italian Seasoning.
Pour mixture into the bottom of a 9×12 pan. Layer on green beans and corn on top of the tomato and beef mixture. Spread mashed potatoes on top (the smoother the mashed potatoes, the easier it will be to spread – add more milk as needed while prepping potatoes). Sprinkle cheese on top.
Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and heated through
3⁄4 cup uncooked Thrive Life Quinoa
1 1⁄2 tsp Thrive Life Chicken Bouillon
1 1⁄2 cups of water
2 cups of Thrive Life (FD) Broccoli
1 cup of Thrive Life (FD) onions
1 1⁄2 cup of Thrive Life (FD) Cheddar Cheese
Small shake of Thrive Life Chef Todd’s seasoning
2 eggs slightly beaten
1 clove of garlic minced
1⁄2 tsp Paprika
Rinse Quinoa, then place in pan of 1 1⁄2 cups of water along with 1 1⁄2 tsp of Thrive Life
Chicken Bouillon. Cook for 15 min. Let cool.
Reconstitute Thrive Life (FD) Broccoli, Onions, Cheddar Cheese.
Combine in a bowl Broccoli, Onions, Cheddar Cheese. Chef Todd’s seasoning. 2 eggs
slightly beaten 1 clove of garlic minced and 1⁄2 tsp paprika. After Quinoa has cooled mix
Preheat oven to 350 spray mini muffin tin.
Put heaping tablespoon of mixture into muffin tin Bake for 15 or 20 min or until edges turn
a golden brown.
½ cup (FD) Ground Beef
¼ cup (FD) Zucchini
1 cup (FD) Tomato Sauce (not tomato powder)
¼ cup (FD) Onions
2 Tbsp. Italian Seasoning
¼ cup (FD) Celery
2 Tbsp. garlic powder
½ cup (FD) Mushrooms
¼ cup (FD) Sausage Crumbles
½ cup (FD) Tomato Dices
Put in Jar starting with Ground Beef ending with Tomato Dices.
Boil 5 to 6 cups water, (depending on desired thickness) Add entire contents of jar and whisk until well blended. Simmer for about 10 to 15 min until vegetables and meat are fully rehydrated. Add more water if needed. Serve over cooked spaghetti or any pasta.
½ cup of Thrive Life Sausage Crumbles 2 – 3 Tbsp. Taco Seasoning Mix
½ cup of Thrive Life Ground Beef 1 – 2 Tbsp. Cumin
¼ cup of Thrive Life Onions ¼ cup Thrive Life Sour Cream Powder
1 cup of Instant Thrive LifeBlack Beans ¼ cup Thrive Life Tomato Powder
1/3 cup of Thrive Life Corn ¼ cup Thrive Life Cheese Blend
3 – 4 Tbsp. Mixed Dehydrated Thrive Peppers 1 Tbsp. Thrive Life Cilantro
2 – 3 Tbsp. Thrive Life Green Chilies Seasoning
Put in Jar starting with Sausage ending with Cilantro.
Add contents of Jar to a about 6 cups of water (depending on how thick you like your soup). Whisk, bring to a boil and simmer for about 15 to 20 min. Serve with crackers
4 Tablespoons of Scrambled egg mix
6 Tablespoons of water
1 to 2 teaspoons of any Thrive Life meats, and vegetables
1 box of quart sized freezer zip-lock bag with zipper top
Pan of boiling water
Put into bag 4 Tablespoons of Thrive Life Scrambled Egg mix, along with 6
Tablespoons of water. Squish with fingers
Add other ingredients into bag. Thrive Life Bacon, Sausage, Onions, Spinach,
Mushrooms, Green Peppers, Red Peppers etc. What ever you enjoy in an
omelet. Squish some more with fingers then push out air and seal closed.
Place in pan of boiling water, boil for about 2 ½ min. Take out place on plate.
Caution zip-lock bag will be very hot. Top with Thrive Life cheese or what ever
you would like.